The Art of the Explainer Video
What is an “explainer video”? Let me show you a little video to demonstrate… Actually, it is pretty self-explanatory: A short video that businesses use to quickly introduce themselves, explain what they do, and/or tell how they can help solve their customer’s problems. The video can simplify complicated concepts and relay them to the audience for easier understanding. The more entertaining and engaging the video, the more the viewers will remember it. If you can help the customer understand more clearly, you can get them to take the next step that much quicker.
Explainer videos can be used to:
- Introduce a new product.
- Demonstrate the products or services your business provides.
- Communicate an idea or message to your customers.
Why use them?
- Videos help build trust and reliability of your brand.
- Videos help boost search engine rankings.
- Videos boost sales.
Most common types of video:
- Kinetic Typography/Motion Graphics
- Whiteboard Animation
- Make it memorable.
- Don’t get bogged down in detail.
- Keep it short and to the point.
- 93% of businesses that use video believe that it has increased user understanding of their product or service.
- 83% say their homepage has become more effective.
- 36% of businesses believe that they receive less support calls as a result.
- 45% of businesses who use video say they have an explainer video on their home page.
Videos can be used on your website’s landing page, homepage, emails, blogs, and shared across social media channels.
Is your business ready for a professional video? Ask yourself these questions…
CRASH+SUES provides strategic storytelling and video services to ad agencies, businesses and film companies seeking to create meaningful connections with their customers and employees. We’re masters of ideation, design, live action video production, animation and color, delivering compelling content that engages, entertains and educates. Call us what you want – a hybrid agency, a creative boutique, a production studio, digital daredevils, or… just call us. We’ll help you cut through the noise. Check out some of our work!