CRASH+SUES, an industry leading creative studio, is looking for a Motion Designer to join our ranks. Yeah, we’re looking for someone who can push pixels and sling keyframes. We also want someone who feels that the title ‘motion designer’ can just barely contain the wild and creative thoughts bursting within them.
CRASH+SUES consists of a team of artists that are continually pushing the boundaries of visual media. We’re a group of collaborative artists who can’t wait to add that fresh, new voice to our team. We take our work very seriously, but that doesn’t mean we don’t like to have a little fun. We’re located in the warehouse district, just a stone’s throw away from Target Field and every sort of restaurant you can dream of. We produce great work and we like to have a good time.
If this sounds like you, here are some more specifics on what we’re looking for:
– We’re looking for a team player. Being able to mesh with the existing team is very important to us.
– 3-5 years experience.
– Motion graphics skills are a must.
– Strong client facing skills.
– Strong sense of typography and design skills.
– Must be able to juggle multiple projects with differing time frames.
– Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator) is a must.
– Cinema 4D skills are a bonus.
– 2d character animation / hand-drawn animation is a bonus.
– Additional plugins like Trapcode Suite, Element 3D, DUIK, Animation Composer, Rubber Hose are bonuses.
If you want to apply, please send your resume and a link to samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org, and tell us this: What’s a favorite project you worked on and how did your creativity help turn it up to 11?
The C+S Creative Team
CRASH+SUES provides strategic storytelling and video services to ad agencies, businesses and film companies seeking to create meaningful connections with their customers and employees. We’re masters of ideation, design, live action video production, animation and color, delivering compelling content that engages, entertains and educates. Call us what you want – a hybrid agency, a creative boutique, a production studio, digital daredevils, or… just call us. We’ll help you cut through the noise. Check out some of our work!