CRASH+SUES is Hiring: Graphic Designer
CRASH+SUES, an industry leading creative studio, is looking for a graphic designer to join our ranks. Not only are we looking for someone who sees color palettes on every street corner – we’re looking for someone who can take a large step back from the monitor and creatively solve any challenge a project may throw your way.
CRASH+SUES consists of a team of artists that are continually pushing the boundaries of visual media. We consider ourselves masters of what we do and are looking for a similar attitude from our applicants. We take our work very seriously, but that doesn’t mean we don’t like to have a little fun. We’re located in the warehouse district, just a stones throw away from Target Field and every sort of restaurant you can dream of. We produce great work and we like to have a good time.
If this sounds like you, here are some more specifics on what we’re looking for:
– We’re looking for a team player. Being able to mesh with the existing team is very important to us.
– At least 3-5 years experience.
– Strong sense of typography and design skills.
– Ability to ideate concepts from scratch and present them in compelling ways.
– Strong client facing skills.
– Attention to detail and a commitment to double checking work.
– Ability to juggle multiple projects at once.
– Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) is a must.
– Ability to illustrate is a bonus.
– After Effects skills a bonus.
If you want to apply, please send your resume and a link to samples of your work to email@example.com, and answer this question for us: Tell us about a time you ran into conflict during a project: how did you handle it?
The C+S Creative Team