Boy and Bear – Three Headed Woman
Production, Creative Edit, Color, Finish
Recipe for RCR-produced Music Video shoot in Hutchinson, MN:
1) Mix a Sydney creative team, consisting of AMVI EP Blaize Saunders, Dir/Writer Melvin Montalban, + DP Tania Lambert with a striking new music release from the Sydney-based band, Boy & Bear
2) Add RCR’s production + logistical team of producer Sven Shelgren, production manager Angela Voreis, Steve Speers + his Phantom camera, Steve Hintz + his FX wizardry, some Tasty Lighting and Grip, + a skilled Twin Cities support crew.
3) Stir in an experienced car stunt AD like Don Blackburn from South Carolina with a re-habbed vintage black Ford pickup truck.
4) Add a cast of three iconic characters, set against a background of vintage collector-vehicles.
5) Blend in the timeless locations + marvelous hospitality of the small town of Hutchinson.
6) Finish with the constructed + polished creative talents of the whole CRASH+SUES post team and….
7) Voila! The end result is elegant, emotional, evocative visual poetry in a music video for the ages.