Online access to view all of your assets (master files, raw footage, and file type).
Search, view, scrub through, pick selects, transcode, download and share all from the comfort of your office chair.
Long-term storage and LTO backup.
We offer file-based encoding and transcoding, converting digital media to any broadcast, web or mobile formats.
Vimeo, YouTube or broadcast television…we’ve got you covered.
- Codec and container conversions
- Frame-rate conversions including pulldown additions and removal
- HD to SD or any other size
- Audio extraction
Here are some of the formats we can handle:
mov, wmv, mp4, flv, DPX and TIFF Sequences, mpeg and more
H.264, wmv, Apple Pro Res, Avid DNxHD, RED RAW, GoPro Cineform, MPEG-2 and more
DVD AND BLU-RAY AUTHORING
CRASH+SUES takes its extensive video knowledge and applies it to our DVD and Blu-ray Authoring process. Give us any of the above formats and we’ll take care of the rest.
- SD DVD or HD Blu-ray authoring
- 2.0 stereo or 5.1 surround
- Support for subtitles and different language tracks
- Chapter markers and custom menus
If you have a menu design in hand or want us to come up with one for you, we’ll make sure your DVD or Blu-ray looks spectacular.
Contact us to find out more about pricing and our process.
CRASH+SUES has been captioning media for 20+ years. We’re fast and accurate, able to turn around jobs quickly, some as fast as same-day.
We caption media with precise timecodes, ready to be exported as DVD or Blu-ray subtitles, TV closed captions, Youtube captions or any other caption format out there.
Television closed captions, DVD and Blu-ray subtitles, Open captioned video files, Closed caption Quicktime and WMV’s, Youtube and Vimeo captions.
.srt (Youtube), .txt, .asc, .ult, .stl (DVD Studio Pro), .mcc (MacCaption), Quicktime Captions, Windows Media Captions and more.
When your spot is finished and ready to air, we’ll make sure it gets to its designated stations on schedule and without an hiccups.
- TV and radio electronic distribution
- VEIL encoding
- Traffic letter creation and delivery
Want to see your movie on the silver screen? Let us help you get there by encoding your film into a DCP for theatrical distribution.
- DCP creation from digital media
- Delivery in 2K and 4K resolution
- Color space conversion from RGB to XYZ
- Stereo, 5.1 or 7.1 audio
- Proper audio conversion for films that aren’t 24 FPS
- Delivery on a CRU dock drive
- Test screenings in a theater can be arranged for an additional fee
- 36-48 hour turnaround for most projects