CRASH+SUES IS HIRING
CRASH+SUES, an industry leading production and post-production house, is looking for a talented junior motion graphics artist to join our ranks. If you like to conceive + execute brilliant visual ideas, you might be the person we’re looking for.
CRASH+SUES consists of a team of artists that are continually pushing the boundaries of visual media. We consider ourselves masters of what we do and are looking for a similar attitude from our applicants. We take our work very seriously, but that doesn’t mean we can’t have a little fun, right? We’re located in the warehouse district, just a stones throw away from Target Field and every sort of restaurant you can dream of. We produce great work and we like to have a good time.
If this sounds fine and dandy to you, here are some more specifics on what we’re looking for:
– We’re looking for a team player. Being able to mesh with the existing team is very important to us.
– 2-3 years experience.
– Motion graphics skills are a must.
– Must be able to juggle more than one project at a time.
– Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator) is a must.
– A strong design sense is a bonus.
– 2d animation is a bonus.
– Additional plugins like Trapcode Suite, Element 3D, DUIK, Animation Composer, Rubber Hose and software like Cinema 4D are bonuses.
If you want to apply, please send your resume and a link to samples of your work to email@example.com, and answer this question for us: Tell us about a time you creatively solved a problem during a project?
The C+S Creative Team