CRASH+SUES IS HIRING – SR. MOTION GFX ARTIST
CRASH+SUES, an industry leading production and post-production house, is looking for an Sr. motion graphics artist to join our ranks. Not only are we looking for someone to push pixels and sling keyframes – we are looking for someone who can take a large step back from the monitor and solve multiple creative challenges from a high level view.
CRASH+SUES consists of a team of artists that are continually pushing the boundaries of visual media. We consider ourselves masters of what we do and are looking for a similar attitude from our applicants. We take our work very seriously, but that doesn’t mean we don’t like to have a little fun. We’re located in the warehouse district, just a stones throw away from Target Field and every sort of restaurant you can dream of. We produce great work and we like to have a good time.
If this sounds like you, here are some more specifics on what we’re looking for:
– We’re looking for a team player. Being able to mesh with the existing team is very important to us.
– At least 4 years experience.
– Motion graphics skills are a must.
– Strong client facing skills.
– Attention to detail and a commitment to double checking work.
– Strong sense of typography and design skills.
– Must be able to juggle multiple projects with differing time frames.
– Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator) is a must.
– 2d character animation / hand-drawn animation is a bonus.
– Additional plugins like Trapcode Suite, Element 3D, DUIK, Animation Composer, Rubber Hose and software like Cinema 4D or Maya are bonuses.
If you want to apply, please send your resume and a link to samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org, and answer this question for us: Tell us about a time you ran into conflict during a project: how did you handle it?
The C+S Creative Team